Thursday, February 25, 2021

A Creative Mind - An Independent Artist

 My brain is always working.


I just can't seem to shut it off. It works all the time. I think a combination of being vegan and alcohol free (sober) relates to a lot of this. I'm in my 21st year of being vegan. It's also been 10 years since I've had a drink. I used to be a heavy drinker, and stopped cold turkey in March of 2011. Next month starts my 11th year alcohol free.


To be honest, I'm always on a high health wise. Starting my 13th month of isolation due to the coronavirus, this last year of isolation has really fueled creativity in my brain. Like it needed it! Over the last 20 years, I've built a room full of thousands of creative projects I want to get done. This last year has been no exception.


This year, I have plays I want to write, virtual projects to create, vegan projects to begin, books to publish, a film festival to run....so much to get done this year!


It's amazing what you can get done in isolation when you set your mind to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking Locations for 'The Walkers '

  Want to be part of a major motion picture? Locations are needed for The Walkers, a female led thriller about a serial killer who works in ...